Sony president Hirai to leave office in June 2019
On the March 28, Sony announced that the group's board of directors would change at its shareholders ' meeting on June 18, 2019: The current president, Hirai, would announce his departure at the general shareholders ' meeting. Hirai will then serve as a senior adviser to the Sony group. Hirai April 1, 2018, Hirai from Sony president and CEO to Sony Group president, former chief financial officer and Vice President Kitan in place of him as Sony president and CEO. In their outgoing remarks, Hirai and Kitan Yiromin said: "After transferring the CEO position to Mr. Yoshida last April, I, as president, supported a smooth handover of the operating system over the past year. I believe that we have now built a system with Mr. Yoshida at its core, management and company employees who are united enough to make Sony a brilliant company, so I have decided to graduate from the Sony group, which I have spent 35 years with. For the staff who have been supporting me, and all the shareholders, I am very grateful. 」
- 网易全空间浮空格斗《魂之幻影》“封印之魂”测..Netease floating Spaces in full space fight "the phantom of the soul" the soul of seal test..
- 我来拯救世界《冰火幻想》IOS正版今日发布I come to save the world "the ice hot fantasy" IOS copyrighted published today
- cf手游天龙弹道怎么样 天龙弹道实战分析cf how to hand tour Denon Denon ballistic trajectory actual analysis
- 激萌恶搞塔防新时代《喵星人大战》安卓版Our Kuso defense new era "meow Star Wars" Android version
- 京东方首发全球65英寸OGS触控显示屏BOE first global 65 inch OGS touchscreen