14 giant game companies such as Microsoft have formed environmental alliances
据外媒报道，在全球对气候变化日益关注的背景下，14位游戏巨头的CEO齐聚一堂，组成了为地球而战联盟(Playing for the Planet Alliance)以此来共同对抗二氧化碳排放问题。 联盟的声明则是在由联合国秘书长领导的气候行动峰会于当地时间9月23日在联合国总部召开的期间作出，来自微软的、Rovio、谷歌、索尼互动、育碧、Sybo以及其他公司的代表承诺愿意为应对日益严重的气候危机做出改变--包括游戏设计、能源管理、包装和设备回收--进而将二氧化碳排放量减少3000万吨。 微软游戏执行副总裁Phil Spencer 在谈到新承诺时表示：“气候变化正在影响每一个行业和每一个部...
According to foreign media reports, under the background of increasing global concern about climate change, 14 game giants'CEOs gathered to form a Playing for the Planet Alliance to fight carbon dioxide emissions. The alliance's statement was made during the Climate Action Summit led by the Secretary-General of the United Nations held at United Nations Headquarters on September 23, local time. Representatives from Microsoft, Rovio, Google, Sony Interactive, Ubisoft, Sybo and other companies pledged their willingness to make changes to deal with the growing climate crisis, including travel. Theatre design, energy management, packaging and equipment recycling - which in turn reduces carbon dioxide emissions by 30 million tons. Phil Spencer, Executive Vice President of Microsoft Games, said of the new commitment: "Climate change is affecting every industry and every department.
- 沈阳尼康600mmf/4G超级远摄镜头59000Shenyang Nikon 600mmf/4G super telephoto lens 59000
- 梅艳芳哥哥梅德明喉癌病逝 草蜢三子拒谈帮忙Anita Mui's brother Mei Deming died of laryngeal carcinoma grasshopper three sub Jutan help
- DNF迎国庆活动 签到就送红红火火国庆礼盒DNF greet National Day activities sign send Red booming national day gift
- 绿化树被铁环勒“腰”临沂市民请相关部门来松绑Green tree is hoop le "waist" Linyi people please relevant departments to deregulation
- 世嘉本周野心级大作《末世日蚀》详尽前瞻Sega this week ambition level as "doomsday eclipse" detailed prospective